If you’ve got questions, we’ve got answers! Take a look at this list of our most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s). If you have a question that is not answered here, please feel free to contact us, we are more than happy to help!
Save Time and Money
- You don’t have to spend time creating and posting a job ad, we will do that for you when you complete any purchase.
- With your purchase of access to our resume database, we will post up to 2 job postings for you on our job board.
- Our Job Seeker profiles are filtered to help you narrow the list of resumes you need to search through and reduce the time it takes to find a job seeker matching your specific requirements.
- No need to sift through resumes in your inbox.
- You don’t have to pay for a job ad.
- As part of our Employer access we will post up to 2 job postings for you on our job board.
- Access to our database is a very cost effective solution and is affordably priced.
- It is a great way to hire workers for a trial period before going ahead with a full-time hire.
- No additional charges or fees after joining our service we have just one flat rate price.
- Find Local Labour does not charge anything other than the fee to access the database that releases the job seeker’s contact information.
- You hire the job seeker directly and negotiate their wage directly with the job seeker.
- Find Local Labour is easy, free, and flexible – just Create Your Profile using our free and easy profile tool with step by step tips along the way!
- We have job positions that are not publicly advertised on other sites.
- Not all jobs are advertised on our site, one of the benefits of our site for employers.
- Employers will find you – you don’t need to search through endless job postings.
- Many of our positions allow you to maintain your flexibility – find the type of work that fits your schedule!
- Start by Creating Your Profile using our free and easy profile tool with step by step tips along the way!
- It only takes about 15 mins of your time.
- The more thorough you are the better chance you have of attracting the attention of employers who pay to access your profile on our site.
- Your personal information will not be displayed to the public, employers have to pay to receive access to our job seeker/resume database and be able to contact you.
- No, your personal information, your profile, etc is not accessible by anyone until they purchase access to it. Once they do that they will be able to see your profile and contact you.
- When you created your profile you were asked to provide references.
- We contact your references and once we have completed the reference check we mark that you have been reviewed for reliability.
- All profiles are automatically deleted after 60 days from your last edit.
- You can also log in and manage your profile; updating your experience, and deleting if necessary.